Restoration Experience Weekend
To watch video's of Kris speaking, click here.
What is Restoration Experience?
Restoration Experience is a weekend for up to 12 women (married or single) who are wanting to hear from God*. A weekend of healing, restoration and renewal. In the Greek language there is a word called "Metanoia" which means, transformation and change. This is what to expect by attending this retreat.
And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. 1 Peter 5:10
Who is the leader?
Kris Swiatocho, Director of Kris Swiatocho Ministries will be your teacher and guide through the weekend. For more information about Kris, click here.
Why only 12 women?
Because we have found with such a small group you get a better overall experience. You get the extra time with the leaders, more time to share, and more time to hear from God.
Where is the Restoration Experience weekend located?
Shell Knob, near Branson, MO
*While we believe you will hear from God, we also know that not everyone hears from God in the same way at the same time or the same experience. But come expectant just the same.
What will I expect?
• The Restoration Experience is for women who truly want to experience the divine healing from the Holy Spirit through prayer (group, one-on-one, prayer journey experiences, prayer notebook), teaching, discussion (large and small group), worship, journaling and much more. A chance to deal face to face with the things in your life that need to change. A place to allow rest and renewal. We truly want you to pray ahead of time to make sure this is the right time to attend and for the right reasons.
• Prior to arriving, please download and fill out this document asking for some personal information including your story so that way we are more prepared for when you arrive. Please email it back to Kris at email@example.com.
• Once you arrive, we ask that you do not leave the area until we are done on Sunday afternoon. This allows limited distractions plus the full experience of the weekend. We also ask that you limit your cell phone use to emergencies only, again so you can stay focused.
• This is a all ladies weekend, so feel free to dress comfortably.
What is a typical schedule?
• Check-in is as early as 3pm or earlier. We will be serving a dinner at 6pm (please bring your favorite snacks to eat and share as well as water/soda. Tea and coffee will be provided. (You can use the frig to store anything). Prior to dinner, you can rest, walk the property, go down the lake, or meet other ladies who are arriving.
• Program will begin at dinner and go through Sunday afternoon around 2pm. The program includes teaching, small and large group discussions, projects (personal in group), prayer journey, hands-on ministry, worship, plus so much more.
• The weekend includes all your meals and snacks. Note: If you have food restrictions, you must let us know ahead of time to see how we can best accommodate you.
When is the Restoration Experience? March 13-15th, 2020
What does it cost: $150 registration by Feb 15th to hold your spot (see link below to pay) plus room/meals ($100-payable to Brenda Senter upon arriving).
Several times in the past I have attended one of Kris' conferences or retreats, but the Restoration Experience was very different. I wasn't sure what to expect, but was pleasantly surprised by what I thought was going to be a rather intense weekend, and it was, but in an environment that was comforting and genuinely caring. Most of the women were new acquaintances, but by the time we left, we were all friends, and we hope to stay in touch. Moreover, Kris was very engaged in this more intimate setting, and we all were devoted to one another in this journey we were on. The Restoration Experience is genuine, and it was as Jesus was walking with us every step of the way. There was this sense of community like the disciples must have experienced. Kris was very interactive with us . . . we all were, at different levels, at different points throughout the weekend. By the end, we all left refreshed and renewed. It's hard to describe, but it truly is a Restoration Experience!
"My experience at Restoration Weekend was all and more than I anticipated. I started my weekend with something that I thought I needed to deal with but the Holy Spirit revealed what I really needed to let go of! We dug deep and more layers were peeled back, exposing some deep wounds. I experienced revelation, healing, and freedom! "
Lake Lure was breathtaking, fellowship was sweet, the food was both delicious and plentiful and the teaching was fervent and insightful. But as amazing as those things were, it was my time spent in the presence of God that allowed restoration to take place. I walked in dragging the dead weight of my burdens as if packed in my luggage. I felt worn out and exhausted and was hoping to quench the dry and thirsty places of my soul. On Sunday morning as the cool crisp mountain air chilled my cheeks the Holy Spirit began a work in my heart. One by one the Lord began to name my burdens; fear, uncertainly, unforgiveness... and as He did this a new leaf would fall from the tree, seven in all. I knew that the falling of the leaves represented the loosening of my burdens. One by one I laid them down at the cross and traded them in for the precious promises of Christ. I entered Restoration Weekend with a heaviness on my spirit, but I left feeling renewed, recharged and restored. I highly recommend attending a Restoration Weekend, sign up and allow God to do the rest.